Due to the impact of Covid-19 it has become necessary to reschedule the upcoming Leavenworth, WA retreat to October 8-10, 2020.
Our heart goes out to all those impacted by Covid-19 virus and hope that you are all staying healthy, staying home, and staying happy.
If you have registered for this retreat, you can transfer your registration to one of the following retreats:
Fall Outdoor Retreat | Leavenworth, WA | October 8-10, 2020
Park City Retreat | Park City, UT | September 17-19, 2020
Spring Outdoor Retreat | Leavenworth, WA | May 6-8, 2021
Alpine Lakes Backpacking | Alpine Lakes Wilderness, WA | August 13-15, 2020
Indian Heaven Retreat | Indian Heaven Wilderness, WA | August 21-22, 2020
Our founders will host a LIVE FACEBOOK event March 26th @ 1:00 p.m. (pst) to further explain your options and answer your questions.
How to transfer your registration to a new retreat of your choice:
- Go to adventure4women.com
- Choose Login from the menu or click the Rewards widget located in the bottom right of your browser.
- If you were registered for the Spring Retreat, an account has been created for you. Simply enter the email you used when you purchased your retreat ticket, and enter the password “adventure” all lower-case.
- This will take you to a page entitled “My Account” which will display your purchases.
- Click the Rewards widget located in the bottom right of your browser. This will display your rewards panel, showing how many points you have in the top left corner.
- Choose the retreat you would like to transfer your registration to and click the Redeem button.
- Copy the unique reward code that is generated and past it in the Apply Code box at checkout. Each code will deduct the full amount from a retreat, resulting in a $0 total.
- Complete the checkout process.
Please contact us via Facebook Messenger or start a chat with us on the site if you need help or have questions.
These are unprecedented times filled with uncertainty for many individuals and families; however, we are optimistic about the future. No doubt, there are hard days ahead, but we will be here with you through them. When all this is over we'll be ready to get outside and help you find your next adventure.
We are grateful for your continued support and understanding. We remain dedicated to serving women through uplifting outdoor adventures.
Molly Neal, CEO/Co-Founder
Camille Gallegos, COO/Co-Founder
Diana Layton, Programs Director/Co-Founder